From: THam9281@aol.com [mailto:THam9281@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 18:05
To: SkyTom@mindspring.com
Subject: your note re cowans

Hi Tom,

I live in Charlotte and would like to visit the Cowans Ford Wildlife
Refugthat you mentioned in your carolinabirds email.
However, I am unfamiliar with that area of Meck County.

Would you mind providing directions from Harris Blvd, I85, or I77 ?
I'm sure I could find it if I had a starting point.

Thank you for the report on your sightings. What time of day has been the
best for you there?

Thanks again for your help. I appreciate it!!

Terry Hamilton
Charlotte
THAM9281@aol.com