Redstart

Hi Birder's

Made a real quick trip to Myrtle Beach SP today in AM. Saw a beautiful
Redstart,Palm Warbler and Prarie W.  Was there less than 1/2 Hr. so
didn't have much else . I did hear later that  Ann Wilson had a
Blackburnian..

Later took a guest to Hunt.Beach SP to see some gators and spotted two
Sora at the ocean end of the causeway ,freshwater side. Had great looks
as close as 10 ft., they stayed for five other people to get for life
sighting's. They were still there when I left.

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C
philshar@earthlink.net