Pied Robin

Driving home from work I spotted the most unusual Robin I have ever seen. It
was a Robin based on the way it ran and the way it pulled a worm from the
ground. This bird was mostly white with 2 or 3 orange spots and black stripes
on it's wings.  I have tried to relocate this bird as traffic would allow
with no luck. Afternoon traffic is unforgiving to a birdwatcher. So if you're
driving on Carver Street between Duke Street and Roxboro Road be on the look
out.
I still continue to have winter birds.  Juncos were seen on Sunday and an
adult plumage White-crowned sparrow showed up this afternoon.
Spring birds are here too.  I had a Northern Parula and Chimney swifts in my
yard over the weekend.

Edith Tatum
Durham, NC