Santee Coastal birds

Hello y'all,
     Here's a quick list from Santee Coastal Reserve on 4/18:
D-c Cormorant
Anhinga
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret
Snowy Egret
Green Heron
Wood Stork
Wood Duck
Blue-winged Teal
TV
Osprey- several on nests faaaarrrr down the nature trail
BWHA - fly-over N. Santee River bridge
Sora - seen and heard
Am. Coot
Black-necked Stilt - several, some appeared to be displaying
Greater Yellowlegs
Lesser Yellowlegs
Solitary Sp.
Spotted Sp.
Pectoral Sp.
Dowitcher species
Laughing Gull
MODO
Chimney Swift
Red-bellied Wp.
Downy Wp.
Hairy Wp.
Red-cockaded Wp.
Pileated Wp.
Great-crested Flycatcher
Eastern Kingbird
Purple Martin
Tree Swallow
Barn swallow
Blue Jay
Fish Crow
C. Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
C. Wren
B-g Gnatcatcher
N. Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
N. Parula
Yellow-rumped W.
Yellow-throated W.
Pine W.
Black-and-White W.
Prothonotary W.
Common Yellowthroat
Kentucky W. (heard well near start of nature trail)
N. Cardinal
Indigo Bunting
Eastern Towhee
Bachman's Sparrow
White-throated Sparrow
R-w Blackbird
Common Grackle
Summer Tanager

And lots of butterflies that I couldn't even begin to ID, in addition to the
few I could; E. Tiger, Black, Palamedes swallowtails, Cloudless Sulphur,
Cabbage White, Carolina and Little Wood-satyr, Am. Lady, Monarch, R-s
Purple, Azure sp., Hairstreak sp., Duskywing sp.

Cheers,
GP

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
'"Oh frabjous day! Calloo, Callay!' he chortled in his joy." (Carroll)