New

I am new to this list and am looking forward to hearing all about the various
birding experiences in this area!  I have loved to feed and watch the birds
for years but within the past 3 years or so I have begun turning our backyard
into backyard wildlife habitat.  Last year I was successful at attracting
Goldfinches and now have 10 times what I did at this time last season!  I am
thrilled this year because I have managed to attract a Bluebird couple to our
yard (hopefully to nest).

Sherry
Gastonia, NC