Thrushes and Grosbeaks and Finches

Thistle farmers must love me.  I'm feeding 10 pounds of thistle every 10 days
to the 50 + Goldfinches here in my yard.  A female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak
stopped by for sunflower seeds and I haven't seen her again.  My White-Crown
Sparrow is still hanging around. Yesterday and today it was heard vocalizing.
 Wood Thrushes are singing in my yard also.  Wood Thrush, White-Throated
Sparrows and White-Crowned Sparrows make a wonderful morning chorus and a
great evening song.

Edith Tatum
Paradise
Durham, NC