No Subject

Hi Carolina Birders !!  Barb and I had a wonderful time with Simon
Thompson's group on Sat !  Today we birded Dobbins Cattle Farm and Beaverdam
WMA in Anderson Co,SC, and had good birds including Yellow Warbler male at
Fork School, and White Crowned Sparrow on the old road,  just past the bar
gate in front of Fork School. It appeared to be Yellow-breasted Chat day at
Beaverdam WMA.
      See you at the CBC at Blowing Rock--- Bob and Barb Maxwell
Greenville,SC
                       bobmax@home.com