Re: Chapel Hill spring count/Orange County NAMC

I neglected to mention that Kent Fiala and Norm Budnitz saw a flock of
Bobolinks on the 5/14 Chapel Hill count, for the latest Triangle-area spring
report.  (There is also one summer report 6/26/75 at Seaforth.)

Also, I haven't heard from one NAMC counter yet, so the total may be higher.
If you did some birding in Orange Co. on Saturday, send me your numbers, and
I'll include them in the list.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446