prothonotarys in Haywood Co.

Dear C-birders,

Access to see the prothonotarys is at a loggerjam. I spoke with the =
owner. I believe he is conferring in good faith. The dilemma: the =
property is owned by a corporation. Liability insurance & laws are =
different than for individuals. I will be speaking with him again. If =
anyone has any ideas how an arrangement that would relieve him of =
liability might be worked out please email me personally. He doesn't =
trust waivers & while the idea of a conservation easement piqued his =
curiosity, he doesn't want to take any options away from his heirs.

Thanks for any help!
Don Hendershot
Waynesville, NC