No Subject

Folks:
    Ira Weigley, a long time birder and friend,  is going through a most
difficult time.  Over the past few months, his sight has deteriorated very
badly.   Ira has recently had experimental surgery at Duke, in order to try
and restore his sight.  As a birder, I can't think of a worse scenario.
    It would be very nice, and I would request, that members of the CBC, and
other members of this Listserver, send a card with best wishes to Ira in
this most difficult time.  Last year, I had major neck surgery and your well
wishes were most welcome and appreciated. Please be kind and so the same for
Ira.  His address is as follows:
                            Mr. Ira Weigley
                            43 E Park Drive
                            Horse Shoe, N. C. 28742
    Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Wayne K. Forsythe
245 Stonebrook Drive
Hendersonville, N.C. 28791
wforsythe@a-o.com