interesting birds near Wagner, SC

Hi folks,

Yesterday I recorded sightings on the Wagner BBS. About 2 miles north on rt.
113 from the intersection with rt. 349, there were three pretty good birds:

A HORNED LARK was singing from the large field on the east side of the road,
just north of Millers Pond. Immediately adjacent to this field (on the west
side of 113, there's a mixed corn/sunflower field. There was a bird singing
from within the cornfield that sounded identical to a DICKCISSEL (I did not
see it). A little further south, there was a SWALLOW-TAILED KITE (my first
for SC) feeding over some low scrub to the west of 113.

If you want more exact directions, let me know. I don't have them on hand
right now.

Cheers
Paul Champlin
Aiken, SC