N. Rough-winged Swallows, RFI GC Yellowthroat pics

Not an earth-shattering sighting I know, but with the traffic pretty low I
figured I mention that we appear to have a pair of Rough-winged Swallows nesting
in/on my office building.  We have a large covered portico with some drainage
pipes aprox 6" in diameter near the top of the covered area.  The pair has been
busy working back and forth between the pipe and parts unknown.  Not sure how
common these swallows are as nesting birds in the area, I get the impression
they are not rare.  At least I should be able to get some decent pics of a bird
that usually does not sit still for very long!

Also, I know several local birders have seen the Grey-crowned Yellowthroat at
Santa Ana this spring.  Does anyone have, or have access to, any digital picture
files of this bird that I might be able to obtain?  I would use the pics for
personal use and share with a group of about six others who saw the bird with
me.  I had a guy that took pics while we were watching the bird, but he never
came through with the images for us.  Thanks for any ideas!

Best,
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please