From: Gregory Janicke [mailto:gregory_janicke@ncnerr.org]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 12:49 PM
To: ccanfield@audubon.org
Subject: tern colony

Hello!

North Carolina birder John Fussell, author of  A Birder's Guide to Coastal
North Carolina, has discovered a growing colony of terns on the Rachel
Carson Reserve in Beaufort, NC. He is seeking a group of dedicated birding
volunteers who can keep watch on the colony during the next few weekends.

Do you have a website or other vehicle of publicity so we can get the word
out for John? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone interested can email me at gregory_janicke@ncnerr.org for more
details. (There's an underscore between my first and last name.)

Thanks!

Gregory Janicke
Executive Director
Carolina Estuarine Reserve Foundation