Nesting scissor-tails in Virginia, Texas listserver address?

Just noticed that Virginia, not wanting to be outdone by its neighbor to the
south, has its own pair of nesting Scissor-tailed Flycatchers.  The pair is on
Rt. 622 just south of Culpeper ('bout 45 minutes SW of D.C).  Interestingly this
pair is also reported to be using an electrical transmission tower as a nesting
site.  With nesters in Tennessee and Georgia this year it has been quite a
spring for scissors!

Does anyone have the address to which I can post a note to Texas birds?  I'm
still searching for digital pics of the Santa Ana yellowthroat.

Best,
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please