Re: YC Night Heron Rookery at Charleston's Battery Park

Tom great find no question.

My only YC Night heron rookery that I`ve found was in a very remote place. It
was up a creek in Francis Marion NF so far up that boats and fishermen
couldn`t make it due to downed logs and shallow water. It took great effort to
get my solo canoe up there believe me. After seeing this I concluded they
liked privacy a great deal. The place they were if there`s any Ivory-billed
Woodpeckers left I`d look for them there as it was no mans land practically.

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC
www.rlephoto.com