Birds Banded at Hilton Pond, SC

HI . . .

The website for Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History near
York, South Carolina, has a section called "This Week at Hilton Pond"
that may be of interest to Carolina birders.

Each week we post a list of species banded and include photos of
handheld birds to help with identification. There's also an
accompanying natural history note which often focuses on birds.

To access the weekly banding list (which, depending on time
constraints, is usually updated daily during the current week), go to
http://www.hiltonpond.org and then to the "This Week at Hilton Pond."

I hope you'll bookmark this site and visit often and that you'll
leave a note in the Guestbook.

Happy Banding!

BILL

--
**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History is a 501(c)(3)
non-profit research and education organization, so all in-kind or
monetary gifts to Operation RubyThroat and the Center are
tax-deductible. Please visit our websites:

Hilton Pond:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.