From: carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu
[mailto:carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu]On Behalf Of Sue Pulsipher
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 20:53
To: Listserv CarolinaBirds
Subject: Wood Thrush

Carolina Birders,
	Drove around the back roads in our neighbourhood on Sunday morning.  I was
very surprised to hear a Wood Thrush in full song. Do they usually sing in
July?

Then just a while ago through the open window (cool breezy evenings in July
are lovely) I could hear a Common Nighthawk calling.  The frogs are all in
full voice too.

Sue Pulsipher
Linden, NC
puls@fayettevillenc.com