Are there any Web sites that have content on photographing wild birds

I'm about to create a searchable online database of NC wild birds for a
photography book that I'm writing. I am interested in finding out if there
is interest in such a site, or if anyone knows of one that already exists.

I have about 60 of my own images to start the database and will need more.
Any thoughts on where and how I can get more images, given the fact that
each image will have a line to give the photographer credit?

Thanks for your help...

--------------------------------
Gregory Georges
Really Useful Content, Inc.
914 Kings Mill Road
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
Tel: (919) 929-1778
E-mail: ggeorges@mindspring.com
www.reallyusefulpage.com
Author of Digital Camera Solutions--"a comprehensive guide
to getting the most from your digital camera
and digital images