Visitor requesting info. about SWWA, MIKI, RCWP, BASP

Hi Carolina Birders,

I recently learned I was going to spend 4 days next week (8/8 - 8/12) in
SW NC (Brevard).

I don't know how much time I'll have to bird . . . but I will get out a
bit . . . I hope.  There are 4 spp. I'd most like to see.  In order of
preference they are:  Swainson's Warbler, Red-Cockaded Woodpecker,
Mississippi Kite, and Bachman's Sparrow.

If there are any good spots, that any of you might know of, within . . .
. . . maybe . . . . . . a 45 minute drive from Brevard  - please send my
a BRIEF description of where the particular bird/birds might be seen
(email me privately - unless you feel this info. might be of some
interest to other Carolinabirds mailing listers).

Thanks for your time,
Rich Berube
rberube@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Northport, NY