Re: Barred Owl Nesting boxes

FScott445@aol.com writes:

>My son has asked me to see if anyone can help with construction plans for
>nesting boxes for Barred Owls.  He would appreciate dimensions, hints or
>even
>a web site that would help him.  Thanks much.
>
>Betty Scott
>Wilmington, NC
>fscott445@aol.com

Betty:

A wonderful site that I have enjoyed is www.owlcam.com
There are links on the home page that lead to the story of the barred owl
family's first four seasons in the nest box with lots of pictures and
comments.  There's also the "Whatever" link which provides nest box building
instructions as well as additional features.
Enjoy!

Liz Schmid
Kernersville, NC
(in the Piedmont area)