Hummingbirds

	A member of my coffee club states that he has "at least" 20 hummingbirds
at his feeders and more have come in.  He feeds more than a quart of mix
a day.  Yesterday he bought two more feeders.  Is anyone intereted in
banding some of these birds?  If so I can make arrangements to visit his
place.
	There is another site 35 miles from Loris where the birds are drinking a
pint a day.  This is located along the Waccamaw river.
Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.