HBSP on 8-29

Hi Carolinabirders,
	This morning Bob Maxwell and I birded the carriage path and causeway at
very high tide so there were no shorebirds. Did not feel up to doing the
jetty ponds, Bob and Barbara Maxwell were there yesterday and had the usual
stuff.
The fish kill in Mullet Pond has resulted in a large assemblage of the
White Herons.  There were also a tremendous amount of Wood Stork but I'm
not so sure the dead fish were the reason. 36 species id'd

Pied-billed Grebe-1
Double-crested Cormorant-6
Great Blue Heron-3
Great Egret-lots
Snowy Egret-lots
Tricolored Heron-3
Night-Heron sp-1
Wood Stork-at least 40
Turkey Vulture-2
Osprey-5-8
Bald Eagle-1
Clapper Rail-many heard protesting the high tide
Common Moorhen-1
Yellowlegs sp-2
Laughing Gull-12 going after dieing fish
Ring-billed Gull-4
Royal Tern-10 also going after dieing fish
Mourning Dove-4
Chimney Swift-5
Ruby-throated Hummingbird-2
Red-bellied Woodpecker-1 immature