Re: Mixed flock- N. Chatham county 9/6/ and almost new feeder bird

Great bird yard, Shelley,
Chris and I saw a worm eating warbler and black
throated blue female yesterday, just because we were
checking out the resident hooded doing his thing. And
we got a bonus! Also two ovenbirds appeared on the
forest floor and a female hooded ate some suet!!!
All this from the windows! Kate

=====
Kate Finlayson
N. Chatham Co.,N.C.