marked hummingbird

On Sept 16 a female/imm Archilochus hummingbird (appeared to be a
Ruby-throat) with a white forehead was coming to my feeder in Raleigh.  I
saw the bird twice, early in the morning, before departing for the coast for
the weekend.  I have not seen it since.  The forehead was white from bill
almost to the crown.  It came to a feeder at some distance from the window
and I could not determine whether it was patchy albinism or paint but it was
very obvious.  If anyone has an interest in this bird, or information about
its origin if it is likely marked,  let me know.

Derb Carter
Chapel Hill, NC
derbc@selcnc.org