Swans!

Hi Birders,

While birding Myrtle Beach St. Park this morning with Ann Wilson, we had
lots of Red-eyed Vireo. White-eyed Vireo,only four sp. of warbler also
at least 4 Scarlet Tanagers,1Balt. Oriole and one Peregrine Falcon. And
lots of the usual stuff.

I left Ann and went to the fishing pier alone. I spotted 4 Mute Swans
about 200 yds. out from the pier sitting on the water. There were 2
adults and two Juv. I watched them about 10 min. and then they got
airborne and headed South. When I first spotted them I only saw the
white birds, and was hoping they would be Pelicans!

Phil

Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C
philshar@earthlink.net