Searched by Park Police/ Immature BE

Murphy's Law

I went out for a few hours to bird  Beaver Dam Lake(HWY 50 boat ramp, walked
over the dam), and on my way back to the car, 2 park rangers pop out of the
bushes and pat me down, including a search of my 30 yr. old North Face
daypack (sacred territory :-) ).

Said they heard gun shots (pistol pops, not shotgun).

 I went out to RELAX, ...... sigh.... what a world.

If not for the Immature Bald Eagle, I might be a little steamed.

Thanks to all for the binoc suggestions.

Brian T. Murphy   http://brmurphy.home.mindspring.com/
Millbrook High School    http://schools.wcpss.net/MillbrookHigh
Raleigh, NC USA
919-850-8787