Re: comings/goings (juncos,kinglet)

Hi, just letting everyone know, I finally made it to
Shepherd Trail(Thanks Will, Frank and all those who
went before me).
Chris and I were there 10-14 Saturday in the Afternoon
and we saw our first Cape May warbler( male!) So
beautiful!
Then saw 3 golden crowned kinglets, and y-b sapsucker
as well.Better late than never!
Kate
--- Rob G <thrush@hotmail.com> wrote:

>   saw a lone Golden-crowned Kinglet on BolinCreek
> Greenway today(Sun.),
> along with Blk-throated Blue Warbler, possible
> Magnolia and Tennessee, and
> Yellow-rumps.
>
>   Jonathan Steere reports 2 Juncoes at Duke Gardens
> on Sat.
>
>   And at least a dozen Red-headed Woodpkrs. at
> Little Creek Impdmt.
> this morning carrying acorns from oak trees to
> storage in the dead snags.
>
> **Rob Gluck     Chapel Hill    thrush@hotmail.com

> http://www.hotmail.com.
>
> Share information about yourself, create your own
> public profile at
> http://profiles.msn.com.

=====
Kate Finlayson