Henderson County, Friday

My Henderson County list needed some attention, so I spent part of this
afternoon at the famed Hooper Lane...my first trip there.  Very few birds.
The best was an adult White-crowned Sparrow in the first ditch on the right
(coming from the Jeffress Road end).  I was surprised at the heavy traffic.
In about an hour I had just 17 species but 29 vehicles driving by, not
including tractors.  I look forward to going back some morning after a
dust-settling rain.  It should be good.

Steve Patterson
Pickens, SC