beaver lake bucket brigade

Saturday's bird walk at Beaver Lake Bird Sanctuary will offer participants
a chance to help the sanctuary as well as to see birds.

After the walk (9 a.m.-11 a.m.), we'll organize a bucket brigade to water
the many new plants around the new eco-filter and along the creek below it.

We've had no rain in Asheville for more than a month, and the plants need
water.
Non-birders are welcome to join in at 11 a.m. or so.  Bring a bucket and
join the fun.

The sanctuary is in north Asheville on Merrimon Avenue at Dover St.

Len Pardue, Asheville, NC