Shelby and Tryon Christmas counts

The Shelby (Cleveland County)Christmas Bird Count will be held on Saturday,
December 16.  We will meet at the CVS/Ingles parking lot at the intersection
of US 74 and Highway 226 at 7:45.  I will be out of town until Dec. 1.  If
you need further information before then, please contact Dot McMurray at
birdot@aol.com or Pat Wilkison at 828.482.2614.

The Tryon count will be on Saturday, December 23.  Let Martha Frederick know
if you would like to participate.  You may reach her at 828-859-6597 or
mbirder@alltel.net.

Jo Ann Martin jamloon@blueridge.net