Ross's Goose and Fulvous Whistling Ducks

Folks,

For those of you that didn`t get out to Pea Island NWR last weekend or
would like to remember what it was like again I`ve added a few pages to my
site displaying the geese and ducks. Just click on the brand new birds link
at my entrance page at http://www.rlephoto.com

The photo of the 23 Fulvous Whistling Ducks that the Peregrine Falcon
scared off shows about 15 of them in flight. I got the blame along with
Wayne for their unexpected flight till the Peregrine was seen. And I`ve
really nice shots of Snow Geese and a Ross`s Goose as well. I`ve included
some wallpaper size image links please feel free to use them for your
personal use as wallpaper if you like. After reviewing the snow geese
photos it makes me want to get out and do more bird photography. When time
permits I`ll be adding to the new bird section birds like Green heron,
Great White Heron, Little Blue Heron Brown Pelican, Red-shouldered and
Red-tailed Hawk to name a few.

Enjoy,

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont,NC