I am back online

Dear All,

I have experienced some email difficulties lately but now am back online.
If you or nayone you know has had trouble emailing me recently, you can now
try again.  Things are back to normal at my address and I seem to be
receiving my messages just fine.

Sorry about any confusion this has caused.

PS  Reports of winter hummers (mainly Selasphorus) are coming in from
around the Carolinas steadily now.  I even have heard about what most
likely are a couple of returning (banded) Rufous this week! I will send out
an update later.

Regards--

Susan M. Campbell
Whispering Pines, NC