id help

The following is somewhat of a description that my
Aunt has sent me of some birds that are visiting her
yard.  She lives in Tennessee, (Kingsport area). I had
a idea of one, but she said it was bigger than a
Robin, so what I think probably isn't it.  Anyone have
any idea of what it might be.

> We had some birds here the other day that looked
> like Robins, but were
> bigger and not quite as plumb.  They had dark gray
> on their back and wings
> and that orange color on their breasts.  I don't
> know what they were, but
> they must have been passing through.  They went to
> the bird feeders, which
> the Robins don't do.  They bathed in the bird bath.
> They came back about
> three days.  Any ideas?
> Love, sara

=====
Cathy Green
N.Augusta,  SC
catag57@yahoo.com
  "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and
hang on."
- Franklin D. Roosevelt