The Grinch that stole the Christmas Counts

Okay, so I learned something today. Don't try and send emails out as you
are going out the door to a meeting.

Anyway here is the original message that goes with the CBC attachment which
you received with a very cryptic message.

>Attached you will find a Word document with all of the Christmas Bird
>Count information I received for >the CBC newsletter. I you sent me
>information please check the file for accuracy. If I don't hear from you I
>>will assume it is correct. Dealine for having information back to me will
>be Monday, November 13 >before 6 PM. It will go to print that night.

Thanks.

Judy Walker
CIMC/Atkins Library
UNC Charlotte