Re: Birding in Simpsonville,SC

Jim:

Here are my thoughts about birding in the Simpsonville, SC area.  If you do not mind about an hour's drive, go the Townville, SC area.  This area is well described in Robin Carter's book about birding in SC.   If you do not have this book, email me direct and I will give you directions.

Another option would be around the South Chase Industrial Park, located on I385 between Fountain Inn and Simpsonville, SC. The habitant includes a nice pond, fields and woods.

JJBmarjim@aol.com wrote:

Any suggestions for birding in the area. I will be there over Tgiving weekend.
Thanks,
Jim Bardsley
Murrells Inlet , SC