Mango tour II

Tracy indicated she would like to try and see the Mango, so I'll be heading down
to Concord in the morning if anyone would like to tag along.  I have room  for
two in the car, but others could follow if they like.  I'll probably leave Apex
about 7:00 a.m.  I'm thinking about heading down the interstate this time so our
friends in the Chapel Hill area can join up if you like!  Please give a call
before 10 tonight at 919.779.2826 if you are interested.  Permission from the
property owner has been obtained.  We are taking along a thank you card, if any
others wanted to do something similar I'm sure Lori would love it.  She seems to
be having a great time so far with the circus going on in her backyard!

Best,
Steve Shultz
Apex, NC
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please