Mango directions

I just noticed that Wes Biggs posted the directions on Floridabirds...

Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Green-breasted Mango
From: Florida Nature Tours <fnt@GDI.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:45:39 -0500

  Billy, & all the others who Emailed:

  The bird has been coming to the home of Lori Turner, 3359
  Roundcliff Dr. Concord, N.C. 28025  phone# 704/786-9474.
  You must contact Lori for permission to come on her property.
  Call before 8:00 PM!! The feeder that has been attracting the
  bird is attached to the back of the house, & is only visible
  from the back yard. The bird usually comes no earlier than
  8:30 AM, & is not seen after 4:00 PM. When I saw the bird this
  past Monday we saw him on & off from 2:10 PM to 4:00 PM
  when we left. The bird came at 2:10, 2:40, 2:55, & then every
  10 to 15 minutes until we left at 4:00 PM. The bird seems
  to be roosting in the pear & sweet gum to the right of the
  feeder. The hummer looks like the picture of the immature bird
  on page 265 of the third ed of the Geographic guide, except that
  the rust color was restricted to the side of the face.
                           Directions
  Go South from Concord on US 601, cross over hway 49 & continue
  on to Miami Church Rd. The Allen Fire Dept. is on the SW corner.
  Turn left & proceed 2.5 miles to Heathcliff, turn left & go .07
  mile to the Pinecliff Subdivision & turn right onto Cliffdale,
  go down about 200 feet to Roundcliff Dr. & turn right, & go
  down .045 mile to 3359 on your right. Park in front unless Lori
  directs you to do otherwise. Remember, you must call her before
  hand for permission, & call before 8:00 PM. Now go to it!!!

 Wes Biggs
 Florida Nature Tours, Orlando  407/363-1360  fnt@gdi.net
 http://www.floridanaturetours.com   ABA sponsored

Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446
Duke University Botany Dept., Durham, North Carolina
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook