10% Discount for all Members

Clear DayDear Carolina Birders,
All members can recieve a 10% discount off any purchase.  My "SEA"NICS tm
shorebird lamps and tabletop pieces are sold in the NC Maritime Museum, the
Audubon Shops of Pawley's Island and Charleston, Brookgreen Gardens in
Murrell's Inlet, the Core Sound Waterfowl Museum,  Arts and Things(Morehead
City), Home Port Gifts of Avon and Duck and
many other fine retail outlets.
I  make at least 1 pilgrimage
a year to Pea Island, Lake Mattamuskeet and Cedar Island to take in the
sites of our waterfowl and draw inspiration for new creations.
The 10% discount applies to both on-line and in store purchases.  If
ordering on-line just type "carolinabirds" in the comment section to recieve
your discount.

Happy Holidays and Great Birding,
Pete Miller
http://www.crabswithclass.com