Green-breasted Mango

A small contingent from the Columbia area (Kathleen O'Grady, Bob Ellis and
I) made the trek to Concord this morning to see the Green-breasted Mango.  I
am very happy to say we got excellent looks at this marvelous bird.  I don't
think think I have ever seen such a wonderful shade of dark teal iridescence
as is on the breast of this bird.  Just beautiful!

Thanks to Lori and Chocolate the Retreiver for allowing us in their back yard!

Donna Bailey
Winnsboro, SC
e-mail: dsbailey@conterra.com
    "Columbia Audubon Society"