Status update on Green-breasted Mango?

Hi, and I apologize in advance for what is undoubtedly the latest in a long,
long series of requests for information.

A group of several of us from Ohio are planning to start the "mango run" to
Charlotte this afternoon.  Can anyone provide the latest status of the bird?
Specifically, has it been seen today?  Any indications that it won't be
there when we arrive tomorrow (such as it's not long for the world)?

Please note that we have information that the bird was seen yesterday
morning as late as 10:00 am.  So we need only an update since then.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Bill Heck
Oxford, Ohio