Weekend of birding

Hi Folks,

A quick note of thanks to Patrick Coin, Carol Williamson, and
everyone else who made my weekend of birding so much fun. The Jordan
Lake count was especially interesting with my first adult bald eagle
(being mobbed by an osprey!), good views of a prothonotary w, a pine
w and a redstart. Patrick and I totalled 55 species but no big
surprises. Although the adult hognose was quite a sight!
Will the count for the whole day be posted?

--
Steve Perry

Receptor Biology Lab, Duke Uni Med Center, Durham, NC

stevep@receptor-biol.duke.edu