Bird Call ID

Hi there,

At lunch today I was hanging out at the edge of the woods behind our office, and I heard a bird that I didn't recognize. I'm not good with calls, anyway, so the fact that I don't know what this was is no surprise.

This is the second time I've heard this particular call. I can best describe it as "sopretty pretty SWEET SWEET SWEET", with the "so" very short, almost non-existent. The "pretty pretty"  is slightly lower pitched than the "so", and then the "SWEET SWEET SWEET" is higher, about the same as the "so".

The tone is kind of like a robin's, but I don't think it is a robin, because it is the exact same phrase every time.

Any ideas?

Lisa G.
lisabirder@aol.com
Raleigh, NC