Re: Highway 54 Impoundments

I made a quick trip to Little Creek today.  The highlights were an Osprey (my
first ever for Little Creek) and nesting Tree Swallows who were totally unfazed
by my presence.  They were buzzing right by me, stopping in the path to get
nesting materials less than 10 feet away from me, etc.  It was neat.  I also saw
the Green Heron, but not the Yellow-crowned.

Amalie Tuffin
Durham, NC