Re: bird call question?

You have provided a perfect description of the song of the
White-throated Sparrow. They aren't present, of course, in summer, but
they are present in spring, sing often, have 5 notes with the exact
pitch and quavering whistles as described, etc.

Harry LeGrand

--
Harry LeGrand
NC Natural Heritage Program