Warbling Vireo nesting in Asheville

I've been out of touch with Carolinabirds and so excuse me if this
duplicates earlier reports.

I found a Warbling Vireo's nest today at Beaver Lake in Asheville.  A
presumed female took food to the nest, ducked her head, and came up bill
empty -- so I assume she fed a young bird. (Heard the male singing in
another tree while the second bird visited the nest.) I also saw an adult
carrying a fecal sac away from the nest on another trip.

It is in a sycamore tree in a fairly low limb arching over the water.  A
Baltimore Oriole's nest, evidently not in use, is in the same tree, near
the vireo's nest.  If you want directions, let me know.

This is the second year in a row the vireos have nested at the lake.  So
far as I know, no one documented whether any birds fledged last year.  I'll
try to keep a closer eye out this year (we'll be hanging around these parts
for awhile).

cheers,  Len Pardue, Asheville, NC