Carver's Gap Mourning Warbler Photo/CBC web site

After having a previously misplaced roll of film processed, Tricia was
surprised to find some photos from our June 30, 2001 Mourning Warbler trek at
Carver's Gap.  (This was the bird discovered by Alan Trently, and reported to
Carolinabirds by Rick Knight.)

It is far from magazine-cover quality (some very aggressive
scanning/enlarging was required), but the birds face, breast, and underparts
are quite visible.

I have posted the photo on the Carolina Bird Club web site at <A
HREF="http://www.carolinabirdclub.org">http://www.carolinabirdclub.org</A> .
Scroll down to the bottom of the main page to view the photo.

Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC