Hummingbird Mornings --- FREE

Carolinabirders:

The Audubon Society of Forsyth County in collaboration with Historic
Bethabara Park, Winston-Salem, NC is sponsoring this weekend's presentation
of Hummingbird Mornings!  Because of some recently received corporate
grants, we are pleased to announce that there will be NO ADMISSION CHARGE
for this final presentation of Hummingbird Mornings, 2001!

Our guest presenter,  Bill Hilton, Jr. of Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont
Natural History is one of only about 60 persons authorized to capture and
band Ruby-throated Hummingbirds.  We are looking forward to his presentation
about these amazing little birds, his research and Operation Rubythroat, and
then top things off with a hummingbird banding demonstration (if the hummers
will cooperate!).

We'll be offering two presentations each day (8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.) on
Saturday, August 25th and Sunday, August 26th in the Visitors Center
Pavilion at Historic Bethabara Park in Winston-Salem, NC.  Admission is
FREE, but seats are limited.  Please reserve your seat by calling (336)
595-6379 (leave message) or by e-mail to  Hummingbirds@forsythaudubon.org .

For more information about this event, visit our website
www.forsythaudubon.org and click on "Programs".
For more information about Historic Bethabara Park, visit their website at
www.bethabarapark.org
And for more information about Operation Rubythroat and Hilton Pond Center
for Piedmont Natural History, visit www.rubythroat.org or www.hiltonpond.org

Come on out and join us!

Good Birding!

Liz Schmid