Bird blind for sale

We have a fabulous bird blind for sale - house included.  Yard list is 156
species, Harbor Island list is 198!  See Painted Buntings, Ground Doves,
an occasional Shiny Cowbird and migrating warblers from the kitchen bay
window.  Wake up to Chuck-wills-widow and Great-horned Owls calling.  From
the master bedroom you can watch late-summer Wood Storks feeding in the
marsh and winter Gannets feeding over the ocean.  We have photos of Bald
Eagles in the lot next door and an Osprey eating a fish in a pine tree next
to our house - all taken from our bedroom balcony.

We are moving closer to our kids and grandkids in TN so we can be with
them when we are not on one of our long birding trips.  We would love to
have birders living here.  For more details, please respond directly.

 George & Judy Halleron
 Harbor Island, Beaufort Co. SC
 geojudy@islc.net