ATTN: Golden Cockeral,question about the migrants at Rich Mtn. Gap

Sorry for sending this to the entire list, but had no choice.  I would like
to have some info on some good spots to catch some migrants up at Rich Mtn
this weekend.  I am familiar with the area.  Would the road be good, or is
there a special place?

Thanks,

Jason Bulluck
Masters Candidate,
Appalachian State University, Biology
Boone, NC

Humanity is exalted not because we are so far above other living creatures,
but because knowing them well elevates the very concept of life.    Edward
O. Wilson