Final Call for Summer Reports

Hi Folks,

This is a final call for your Summer Reports (June 1-July 31) of bird
sightings for North American Birds Field Notes (NC,SC,GA) and CHAT Briefs for
the Files (NC,SC). Also if you have any pictures of neat or unusual birds, I
would love to get them. Please get me your stuff  NO LATER  THAN FRIDAY,
SEPT. 14, 2001. As usual the best way is to email me directly or fax it. If
by US Postal Service, please get it in the mail by Tuesday! Thanks, Ricky

Ricky Davis
North American Birds-Sou. Atlantic Coast Region
Carolina Bird Club CHAT-Briefs
608 Smallwood Drive
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
RJDNC@aol.com(H)